Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to be based at one of our prestigious client's premises.
Day shifts will be on site on Ropemaker Street and night shifts will be worked from home,Job purpose:
Responsible for the physical security at Ropemaker Street, ensuring the safety of S&P Global employees, contractors and visitors, and the protection of company property. In addition, the Team Leader will be primarily responsible for monitoring the Global Security Support Centre for domestic and global office locations. Role requirements:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Previous Security Supervisory experience - desirable
- Previous experience in Security Systems and Access Control - CCTV an advantage but not essential
- A frontline Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence is desirable however we can assist in obtaining a license during your onboarding
- Intermediate level PC Skills (MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards - BS7858
- Implement the procedures and operations allocated for the buildings and support centres
- Ensure that the Corporation and Security Department policies, procedures and practices are being effectively carried out and the management structure is kept updated where necessary
- Cover for the Security Support Centre Management and Supervisors as necessary
- Complete any other assignments as requested by either the Security Support Centre Management or Senior Supervisors
- Receive, log and secure found property whilst reporting any property that is lost and/or damaged
- Follow the escalation process should there be an incident
- Liaise with the Landlord Security
- CCTV and security alarm monitoring
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Death In Service
- 23 Days Holidays per annum
- S&P Global will furnish a home office
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Access to high staff discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans (HSF)
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ("EEO") benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - 'career' section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.