|Job Title:||Support Assistant|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ana Escalante|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 15:14|
Location: Birmingham Colmore Row
Pay Rate: £9 per hour
Start date : ASAP
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our clients has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 6 month temporary role initially with the possibility for extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of 9 per hour. You will be working 16 hours per week, between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adheres to specified Group policies, processes and procedures
- Respond to queries/issues ensuring that customer requirements are clarified, referring to more senior colleagues where appropriate
- Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Demonstrate core, values and behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a daily to weekly timeframe
- Uses a keyboard on one or more systems, understanding their functions in order to produce a range of required outputs.
- Able to ensure the housekeeping of records is accurate and to an excellent standard
- Maths and English - C grade or above
- A good understanding of specified products, routine tasks and procedures within own team, including occasional non-routine activities
- Delivering excellent customer service (when applicable) Able to demonstrate that each customer receives fair treatment through professional guidance, competence, and quality of service that they are entitled to expect.
- Processing customer requirements proactively, efficiently and effectively providing accurate information. Attention to detail in all aspects of communication/inputs and outputs.
- Accountable for own personal performance and development against an agreed set of objectives. To understand and adhere to agreed standards of behaviour and conduct in line with our clients policy.
- The ability to work, and effectively communicate with a wide range of colleagues at all levels, supporting others within your team and the wider operation to achieve the delivery of excellence.
- Uses straightforward personal planning to organise own work effectively. Knows where to find things and adheres to deadlines.
- Weekly Pay / online payslips
- Earn paid holiday accrual as you work
- High chance this role will be extended.
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our clients could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's