|Job Title:||Support Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.3 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Tony Baker|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 15:32|
Centralised Support is made up of 4 main areas: Support, Scan, and Copy Services and Sasines Print room. The main role of Centralised Support is to archive all applications received for registration forwarding them to the relevant departments or returning them to the submitting agent. Centralised Support deal with a range of applications including, First Registrations, Transfers of Part, Dealings, Sasine and CAJR
Your new role/Duties:
- Mail Sort - Opening, sorting and organising mail on receipt in readiness for scanning for all areas in Registers of Scotland, undertaking scheduled daily pick-ups and drop offs of physical mail.
- Scan Preparation - Preparation of documents for scanning ensuring that documents are scanned to a high quality and data is captured correctly at first point of contact.
- Scan - Scanning of documents within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), while Quality Assuring images for clarity and completeness.
- Re-assembly - Re-assembling then forwarding all applications received to either the relevant departments or returning to submitting agents.
- Support - Ensuring applications and correspondence are directed to the correct locations within the organisation within agreed SLAs. Filing, swiping, tracking, locating and recording location of applications, managing the Support mailbox and responding to enquires appropriately to the agreed SLA.
- Copy Services - Creating copies of a wide range of documents, including extracts from deeds, manuals, ad hoc requests, etc. Provision of Plans Finishing process.
- Administrative Duties - Carrying out wide range of administrative and office support activities for multiple departments throughout Registers of Scotland, including, but not limited to, Finance preparation and scanning.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work, with the ability to adapt to new tasks and changing priorities
- Striving to complete all tasks with a proactive approach to agreed SLAs
- Willingness to learn new skills and share your knowledge with others in the team
- The ability to work within a team, with a positive attitude to teamwork
If you're interested in this role, please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DUE TO THE SENSITIVE NATURE OF THE ROLE A BASIC DISLXCOSURE SCOTLAND IS REQUIRED
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's