|Salary||£25000 per annum||Sector||IT & Telecoms|
This role will support the P2P Lead, primarily with the reviewing and raising of all shopping carts, invoice approvals and general administration within the Digital team at Thames Water.
- Review and raise all shopping cart requests for the Thames Digital Team, ensuring the information provided is complete and accurate within the agreed SLA.
- Request authorisation for the payment of invoices within the agreed SLA, ensuring no non-disputed invoices are aged over 30 days.
- Maintain a central requisition log, ensuring all records are accurate and up to date. Including the filing and managing of signed work packages & orders.
- Administer business procedures according to agreed standards and service levels.
- Deliver excellent customer service and continuous improvement.
- Communicate with a wide range of people in a courteous and professional manner.
- General administrative duties.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good numeracy.
- Team player / collaborative.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to be flexible to accommodate peaks and troughs in workload and prioritise urgent requests.
- Good MS Office skills, particularly excel.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of SAP supply chain modules an advantage.
- Experience in IT Procurement an advantage.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly excel.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering all of our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by supplying 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning poo into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with an award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.