|Job Title:||Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 10:55|
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
Working Hours: 8am to 5pm
Duration: 3 Months
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
This is a 3 month temporary role with the possibility to be extended. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.00 per hour. You will be working 8am to 5pm. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- The key responsibility is the timely despatch of small items of hardware, assigning individual items to colleagues & ensuring strong colleague satisfaction & a high degree of accuracy.
- Carries out a range of clerical/technical support tasks within defined procedures to support the business area in providing a high quality output
- Respond to queries/issues ensuring that customer requirements are clarified, referring to more senior colleagues where appropriate
- Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
- Build relationships typically at peer level in order to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries & issues escalating as appropriate
- Contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
- Demonstrate core values and behaviours as an active team member
- Work is typically allocated and monitored on a daily to weekly timeframe
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to clearly explain technical information and processes to colleagues and customers at all levels
- Excellent analytical skills; Usage of tools such as Excel and databases
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively and challenge existing processes.
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you're interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then a role with our client could be for you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's