3 month ongoing temporary assignment working for the UK's largest employee owned business, within their distribution hub located in Enfield, North London.
This Monday to Friday role requires you to work within the legal and compliance section to ensure the smooth day to day operations of this busy business. You will be part of a large, friendly team who pride themselves greatly on their outstanding service, shared commitment and always going above and beyond
The contract will start as soon as possible and will be on an ongoing temporary basis for at least 3 months. Shift times are fixed and will be Monday - Friday, 2pm to 10pm. No weekend work required!
Great transport links to and from location. Bus stops directly outside or Enfield Lock train station is a 10 minute walk away. Free, secure car parking also available on site.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supervising employee hours and recording accordingly
* Ensuring vehicle maintenance and inspecting vehicles in line with business regulations
* Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all employees on site
* Validating any necessary checks, i.e. document and license checking
* Updating systems to record the above information
* General admin duties - filing, copying, responding to emails, maintaining up to date records
* Excellent attention to detail
* Resourceful and ability to use own initiative
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
* Ability to manage and coordinate large workload
* Team player!
* Previous admin experience
* Some familiarity with legal compliance would be desirable but not essential
Joining us here at Blue Arrow will give you access to all the following great benefits...
* Weekly pay
* For this position no weekend working, giving you that work/life balance
* Hourly holiday accrual
* Blue Arrow discounts, i.e. discounted cinema tickets and pension scheme
* Blue Arrow superstar rewards scheme