Supply Teaching Assistant
- Job Reference: 00096306-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex
- Salary: £75.00 to £650 Per Week
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Here at Simply Education, we are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants or Learning Support Mentors who are able to work across EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 for supply bookings, short-term work or long-term roles based in the North Essex area. We have built great relationships with so many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing – so we need you!
We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work. We pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles. Siobhan will be your dedicated consultant who will work with you and tailor our service to best suit your needs, whether that is seeking out daily work for you or finding your dream position!
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Simply Education and what the next steps are!
As a successful Supply Teacher, you will need to:
-Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education or Teaching Assistant Level 2, 3
- Have a passion for teaching and education.
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible and adaptable
- A true passion for supporting students in their learning
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
- Have excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- Have a hard work ethic
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Siobhan Ashworth (phone number removed)
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available