Supply Teaching Assistant
- Job Reference: 00033624-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £65.00 to £75.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
CERT Solutions are looking for fully qualified teaching assistants who are keen to do daily supply and to get into full or part time work. We have had an increase in demand for day to day and long term SEN Teaching Assistants
We are looking for SEN teaching assistants who have previous SEN school experience who are able to hit the ground running for daily supply across the West Midlands area. We work with a number of schools who are calling in for general cover every day including short and long term roles.
To get your foot back in the door for the new year of 2021 then all you need to do is submit your CV and the relevant consultant will be in touch.
Areas we have a high demand for:
Roles we have on offer:
* General cover
* SEN TA
* 1:1 Support
What you will receive:
* A dedicated consultant to secure the best work available for you
* A referral fee for every candidate you introduce to CERT Solutions
* Day to day and long term roles to suit your needs
* A competitive daily rate that is paid PAYE
If you would like to find out more then please apply now and submit your CV to Marissa Wort.
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained.
-You must have legal right to work in the UK
-You must be willing to attend a registration interview (Online Interview due to COVID-19)