- Job Reference: 00072809-1
- Date Posted: 10 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £110 to £140 Per Day
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Supply Teacher – Secondary (Maths and Science)
Rate £110 – £140 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE or BEd, with QTS. It also depends on the nature of the supply - whether it is short or long term and how much is expected by the school.
Whether you are an ECT or an experienced secondary school teacher, Vision For Education have opportunities for you. We are looking for reliable, motivated, and flexible secondary school teachers that are looking to work on a daily/ short term basis within our client secondary schools in Wiltshire.
The desired supply teacher will be working with children, with a wide range of ability levels and backgrounds. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers. We are experiencing unprecedented demand for supply staff and can offer as much work as required
About the School
There are several schools that we work with who have said that due to the current situation, they are starting to need more supply, both short-term and more longer-term.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Hold UK QTS/QTLS
• Have relevant school experience
• Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of Science with KS3 and KS4 experience
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers who put children at the heart of everything they do
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a variety of demanding and rewarding environments, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Ethan on our Secondary team on (phone number removed) or email
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call