- Job Reference: 00023312-1
- Date Posted: 15 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £120 to £180 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Supply Teaching Ltd are currently working with Schools in Milton Keynes who are seeking Qualified Teachers in all year groups for Supply Teaching Jobs. We are a Covid-19 secure employer.
The successful candidate will need to:
* Be a Qualified Teacher and have experience within the class room delivering the UK curriculum
* Have excellent classroom management.
* Have good subject knowledge.
* Be an excellent team player.
* Be reliable and self motivated.
* Be approachable.
In return you will receive:
* Paid directly PAYE by Supply Teaching Ltd not through a third party
* Best rates of pay and a great motivational environment
* Great prospects for longer contracts or permanent teaching jobs in Milton Keynes.
* High level of support from dedicated consultants .
* Training available to keep up with the current curriculum in our own training school
If you are looking for either a short term, long term or permanent teaching post at Primary level please do not hesitate to send us your CV today!
We offer a very generous referral scheme worth £100, so if you know any teachers that might be interested in this role please let them know about it and contact us to see how you can claim your reward!
Any position offered is conditional on satisfactory background information being obtained. Candidates will be required to have an enhanced DBS clearance and references checked