- Job Reference: 00019093-1
- Date Posted: 12 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Salary: £110 to £180 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Bubble” Supply Teacher
Milton Keynes and Bedford
£110 - £180 per day
Choice Teachers are eager to speak to Teachers that are looking for supply roles and short-term work from September 2020 onwards. There will be new ways of working from September and staff will need to be more motivated than ever to deliver quality lessons and be flexible under difficult circumstances.
Covid-19 has had a huge impact on Education, children and schools. There is still some work to be done in order to understand exactly how the return to full-time classes will work but Choice Teachers are working with a number of schools within Milton Keynes and Bedford who are anticipating a higher need for supply staff, both short-term and especially long-term. We plan on retaining a team of a few regular supply teachers that are available for specific, individual schools. The Schools are based around Milton Keynes and Bedford.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE or BEd, with QTS or QTLS. It also depends on the nature of the supply - whether it is short or long term and how much is expected by the school.
The desired Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels and backgrounds. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers. The research we have done with our client schools suggests that a lot of long-term supply (4+ weeks) will be needed in the autumn term due to the pandemic.
To be considered for this role in, you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
About Choice Teachers
Choice Teachers is a local and leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are a preferred supplier to many local schools and pride we ourselves on our ability to provide high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have a local branch and are a Crown Commercial Services supplier.
What Choice Teachers offer
As a valued employee, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* £100 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a variety of demanding and rewarding environments, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, or for more information about this role and other opportunities with Choice Teachers, please contact us on (phone number removed)
Choice Teachers is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service