Supply Teacher, KS1 Teacher, KS2 Teacher
- Job Reference: 00039701-1
- Date Posted: 19 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £95.00 to £213 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Key Stage 1 (KS1) & Key Stage 2 (KS2) Supply Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools in the Rotherham area from April 2021.
If you are a qualified Primary School Supply Teacher then we have day to day, Short Term and Long Term supply work for you in Primary Schools in Rotherham.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 (KS1) & Key Stage 2 (KS2) Supply Teacher you must:
Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Key Stage 1 (KS1) & Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Sheffield Branch on (phone number removed)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.