|Salary||£120 - £140 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
A Good Primary School in Thurrock are looking for Qualified Primary Teachers who are interested in registering with Pertemps Education in order to fulfil daily supply. If you are looking for flexible and are available in the morning or for pre-booked supply days, then we would be interested in speaking with you about schools were work in partnership with in the Thurrock area.
The school is a dynamic and vibrant place to be. They are very child-centred and are keen to promote the highest class education for all. The school values and celebrates its multiculturalism and diversity. The children make good progress from relatively low starting points and end up with higher than average results. There is good teaching practice across the school and they make a concerted effort to share best practice where possible. There is good behaviour in the school and the children respond well to behaviour management systems.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Fully Qualified Teacher with the desire to work across all age groups
- Adaptable and flexible who understands the demands of supply teacher
- Have a sense of humour and a positive can do attitude
The school will be able to offer:
- A fun, caring and supportive place to work
- Teachers in parallel class who can offer you support
- Supportive Headteacher and wider Senior Leadership Team
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in speaking further about this Supply Teacher opportunity at this school then please give Sarah Catchpole a call on 01245 208 750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know anybody looking for work? We Pay £250 Referral Bonus!
All candidates are subject to references checks in the past 2 years and a valid DBS check.