- Job Reference: 00006007-1
- Date Posted: 6 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Salary: £100 to £130 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Travail Education are Preferred Suppliers to a variety of Multi Academy Trusts, we are actively recruiting for fully qualified Secondary Teachers to work across a variety of Academies based in Grantham, Lincoln, Newark, Boston, Sleaford, Skegness and Loughborough.
We would welcome the opportunity to speak with Secondary Teachers across the following National Curriculum subjects:
English, Maths, Science - Biology, Chemistry & Physics, Design Technology - Resistant Materials, Graphics, Food, Textiles, Product Design & Engineering, Art, Photography & Media, Humanities - Geography, History & RE, ICT & Computer Science, Business Studies, Psychology and Sociology, Male and Female PE.
We would also be happy to hear from experienced Cover Supervisors and Instructors that can also deliver the Secondary National Curriculum.
Travail Education are looking for Teachers that are ambitious, inspirational, creative, open-minded, and looking for a work/life balance.
Who we are looking for:
* Excellent subject knowledge
* Thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Knowledge of performance measures
* Good working knowledge of examination specifications
* The ability to develop good working relationships
* Proven track record of delivering consistently good, and often outstanding, teaching and learning, and good outcomes for students
* In-depth knowledge of best practice in teaching, learning and assessment
* Thorough understanding of how to use performance data to monitor standards of attainment and to plan appropriate interventions
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire confidence, trust and respect amongst staff and students
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of promoting a wide range of teaching methodologies
If you believe that you are the right Teacher to fulfil the above criteria, Travail Education want to hear from you, please feel free to contact us for a confidential chat.
Travail Education are still recruiting for the new academic year ahead! Given the current climate with COVID-19 all interviews will be conducted over the phone or via a social media platfrom.
For further information please contact Jason or Mel and apply today with your CV.
Travail Education are a Preferred Supplier of the CCS Education Framework across all Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and DRET Academies, we are committed to Safeguarding and ensuring the safety and welfare of Children and Young People and are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance