- Job Reference: 00014809-1
- Date Posted: 1 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Salary: £80.00 to £115 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Initial Recruitment are currently looking to recruit Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Teachers to work on a supply basis within a variety of schools within the Gloucestershire area. The work offered could be day to day, short term or long-term roles, depending on the type of work you are looking for.
We are looking for teachers who are passionate about teaching and have the flexibility to work in different school environments. Due to the current Covid-19 situation, we are looking to increase our pool of teachers who will be available to work from September on a part-time or full-time basis.
We have relationships with different types of schools within the areas and the academic year 20/21, looks to be busy
We are looking for:
* Teachers who hold qualified teaching status (QTS) or equivalent.
* Teachers who hold an Enhanced DBS (on the update service) or prepared to apply for a new one
* Teachers with excellent curriculum knowledge and strong behaviour management
* Teachers who have the to work in UK
In order to complete the registration process, we will also require and Overseas police Check (where applicable), a minimum of 2 years professional reference checks and a CV which covers the last 10 years of employment.
If you would like more information and to arrange a registration with Initial Recruitment, please call the office or email an updated CV.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Initial Recruitment who are operating as an employment Agency. Initial Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer. Please note, if you do not hear back within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Initial Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy