|Salary||£110 - £140 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Q - Are you looking for either full time or part time employment working around your schedule?
If so, join the largest agency in the country, The Pertemps Network Group. We are part of the Pertemps groups and we have a large number of Schools that we work with.
We are currently working with an increasing number of Primary schools based within Birmingham and as such you are in great demand if you are a dedicated supply teacher or TA.
What we can provide: - Supply Teacher and TA
- Each and every Supply teacher at The Education Network has a dedicated Consultant available 24/7
- Highly competitive salary to accommodate for your experience
- Work based close to your home
- Career advice and support just a phone call away
- Education related qualifications, QTS required for teachers
- Positive and motivated attitude willing to apply your best effort in every situation
- Current DBS or willing to have one processed
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well within a team
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.