|Job Title:||Supply Teacher|
|Salary:||£120 - £160 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Keen|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 16:13|
Pertemps Education are currently looking for qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated Primary Supply Teachers in order to fulfil daily supply, short term and long term contracts with partner primary schools in Thurrock.
We are currently increasing our agency presence in the Thurrock area and would like you to be part of our continual growth as one of our Primary Supply Teachers. There is an increasing demand for contract staff in education with a number of opportunities within these schools immediately and for the rest of the academic year.
To work through Pertemps Education you must:
- Be a fully qualified teacher - NQT's are more than welcome
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge - especially in Key Stage 2
- Be flexible, reliable, conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Ability to travel to our partner schools in Thurrock
- Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Right to work in the UK
- Reference provisions in the last 2 years
By registering with Pertemps Education, we are able to offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working patterns
- Work locally to where you live
- Opportunities to secure longer term and permanent positions
- Support from a dedicated recruitment consultant
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
HOW TO APPLY
Click 'Apply’ upload your CV (including up to date telephone number and email). However, if you are interested in having a conversation regarding what opportunities that we have available, then please call Jamie on 01245 950 670
Pertemps Education will give you £250 for referring a member of staff to us. You will be paid once the member of staff has completed their first 10 days of employment.
Due to the expected volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
Qualified Teacher (QTS), Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), Class Teacher, Primary Class Teacher
Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1), Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Immediate Start/Easter Start/September Start
Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term
£120 to £160 per day
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's