|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£90 - £200 per day||Sector||Education & Training|
Are you looking for day to day work in a secondary school to fit in with your busy lifestyle? Or looking for work until your ideal role in education comes up? Whatever your circumstances, we can support you to find the right role.
Education Network are recruiting for Supply Teachers throughout the North East. This can be day to day work, short or long term with flexible working hours to work around your lifestyle.
We are currently working on live long term roles in schools to commence now and in September and are extremely busy for day to day work.
Standard requirements are:
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Previous experience as a Supply Teacher is preferred
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to discuss it further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0191 2323 780.