|Job Title:||Supply Teacher|
|Salary:||£90 - £200 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michaella Cowell|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 09:09|
Are you looking for day to day work in a secondary school to fit in with your busy lifestyle? Or looking for work until your ideal role in education comes up?
Education Network are recruiting for Supply teachers throughout the North East. This can be day to day work, short or long term. With flexible working hours to work around your lifestyle.
We are currently working on live long term roles in schools in North Shields, Whitley Bay, Killingworth and the surrounding areas, and we are extremely busy for day to day work.
Standard requirements are:
- Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Have knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Previous experience as a Supply teacher Is preferred
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Have great organisation and time management skills.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance + standards. Any appointment will be subject to stringent checks including referencing and an enhanced DBS check. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on these roles please email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's