|Job Title:||Supply Officer|
|Salary:||£15.85 - £20.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Ross White|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 08:18|
My client specialises in the Aerospace sector. Below are requirements for the role.
The Supply Officer, as the process operator of “Supply External Products and Services” process, Will be accountable to:
• Monitor the delivery of the right product/service, at the right time, in the right quantity, to Client in accordance with customer needs. Delivered through:
„« Appropriate logistic and ordering solutions,
„« The optimization of ordering parameters
„« Presenting supplier face in daily operations, assuring a single voice to suppliers.
„« Continuous improvement activities through lean principles and driven by risk management and anticipation of issues
• Applies (or respects) the Logistic Conditions signed with the supplier
• Monitors and improves 1st tier Supplier relationship
• Manages his/her supplier portfolio
• Contributes to the modification implementation process, including agreement to appropriate target Aircraft.
• Secure deliveries for New Product Introduction.
• Support quality in the resolution of administrative quality issues
• Strive for flow standardisation and non-quality eradication.
New Product Introduction
• Participate to the New Product Introduction due to a product modification or a new program introduction or Transfer of Work (ToW).
Forecast/Call up / Order and VMI (Vender Management Inventory) Management
• Entry and maintenance of Logistic Conditions ordering data in the Clients Information System.
• Drive the ordering master data and parameters excellence under his/her responsibility and ensure their availability for those who are not under his/her responsibility (Accounting/Purchasing/Engineering…) in Information System tools and based on the negotiated contract
• Define and maintain supply related contractual data, contained in Logistics Conditions (e.g. max-min levels for VMI parts, delivery lead time,..) in the frame of standard policies and contractual requirements.
• Analyse MRP and Supply External Product exception messages
• Manage forecasts sent to the suppliers (Long, Medium and Short term forecast in the Hub, VMI forecasts)
• Manage purchase orders, including collaboration process in purchase orders on the requirement dates and quantities.
• Manage D1 collaboration process and performance level (for VMI), initiate proactive actions.
• Manage extended enterprise where supply product activities are subcontracted (performance and delivery follow up)
• Manage reordering tasks after rejection, scraps/damages and collaborate in the secondary flow
• Follow-up and troubleshooting for deliveries, Goods receipt, Technical/Administrative quality notice and payments.
• Manage stock at vendor for free issue product.
• Participate in reviews following overall process and in accordance with Client specificities.
• Ensure the product qualification pre-requisites are in line before to launch the ordering
• As part of the Non-Conforming item management process, ensure the involvement of the supplier to solve the issue.
• Initiate the escalation process in the case of unresolved issues or recurring and persistent risks to his team leader following overall process standards.
• Manage and process the missing parts and late deliveries: early warning to the customer and hierarchy, risk management, follow up deliveries and instigate mitigation actions
• Plan and monitor supplier actions directly on the aircraft (i.e. Out-located works) if applicable
• Follow up outstanding work (procured products).
• Incoming goods follow-up for shortages.
• Monitor inventory levels and stock turns based on defined targets and ABC/XYZ Analysis
• Define the logistic solution and ordering solutions
• Optimise ordering parameters (safety stock/safety time, batch size, reorder point) in line with influencing factors (delivery performance D1, quality performance R1, economic order quantity, demand fluctuation)
• Monitor Non-movers/Slow movers/ Dead stock
• Key player on Scrap/Sell/transfer stock
• Work with Procurement, Planning, Distribute, Supplier and Client for Optimisation rules
• Perform supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs (Ordering measures, Missing parts, D1, Stock KPI’s, VMI Level of Service)
• Perform root cause analysis (such as PPS/Q6) and monitor supplier problem solving activities.
• Provide information that contributes to Procurement strategy as requested, e.g. give feedback on supplier performance in daily operation
• Participate to supplier performance reviews/provide performance feedback to suppliers
• Procurement plan (forecast)
• On time Purchase Order placement.
• Achieve collaboration with suppliers according to targets.
• Delivery of the right part, at the right time, at the right quantity, at the right place (customer satisfaction).
• Guarantee that on time delivery targets are achieved based on agreed dates with suppliers
• Guarantee that deliveries are achieved based on the required quality level with suppliers
• The jobholder contributes to an improvement of :
o Delivery rate performances (D1, LoS) above given targets
o Missing parts KPI´s
o Quality performance (for quality issues leading to late deliveries)
o Structural improvements plan
• Respect inventory levels and stock coverage objectives
• Problem solving associated documentation
You would be expected to work a 35 hour week with an hourly rate of £20.50 Ltd Company or £15.85 PAYE.
If you would like to pursue the role, don't hesitate to apply within.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's