Supply Chain Project Manager 18-month FTCLocation:
Rosyth, UK - Hybrid WorkingCompensation:
Band A staff - (£49,627-£58,102)Role Type:
FTC - 18 monthsRole ID:
SF: 49709Make your skills count
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Supply Chain Project Manager at our Rosyth site
As an international defence company, we support and enhance our customers' defence and security capabilities and critical assets, meeting their requirements of value for money, increased availability, modernisation, and flexibilityMarine Engineering & Systems
The Supply Chain Project Manager role is based within our Marine Engineering & Systems business area
At our site in Rosyth, we aim to deliver engineering-led and world-leading products and services across our engineering, specialised manufacturing, gas handling systems and naval marine businessesThe roleThe difference our new Supply Chain Project Manager will make
As a Supply Chain Project Manager, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary.
Day to day, you'll deliver key project management functions in support of the overall project delivery. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the planning, monitor and control of work packages.
- Supporting the development of accurate and up-to-date financial and schedule estimates.
- Producing and communicating project-reporting data.
- Undertaking of stakeholder management and communications activities. Including facilitating, developing, and agreeing requirements, project scope and solutions for specific outputs and work packages.
- Forecasting costs and monitor and report against budget. You'll maintain project cost and time estimates and ensure regular reviews are undertaken with each discipline to ensure they are accurate
At Babcock, we have a history of helping talent go far. With our track record of innovation, you'll continually develop your knowledge and expertise. This role is a hybrid role with 2-3 days per week on site.Essential experience
What we offerGenerous benefits including:
- Full project lifecycle experience from bid phase through to close out. Including demonstrable experience of the application of core project management techniques.
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar environment / business sector (e.g., construction, oil and gas, marine)
- Awareness of various contracting methodologies
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- APM Project Management Qualifications (PMQ)
- Have or have the ability to obtain SC clearance.
Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
Reservist in the armed forces receive 10 days special paid leave
Matched contribution pension scheme with life assurance
Employee assistance programme supporting physical, mental, and financial wellbeing
Flexible benefits, including cycle to work scheme, discounts, and our Share Ownership Scheme
Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to be at your bestBabcock International
For over 130 years, we have helped to defend nations, protect communities, and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal. Change begins with our people and our shared Principles be curious; be courageous; own and deliver; think outcomes; collaborate; and be kind. These values not only guide the way we work, but also our efforts to reach net-zero carbon. Yes, our ambitions are big, but together, we can achieve them.Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. If you are a reservist in the armed forces, we provide up to ten days special paid leave in support of your training commitments.Application Guidance
All applications should be made online. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.#LI-POSTJob Segment:
Project Manager, CSR, Engineer, Manager, Technology, Management, Engineering