|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
I am currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Procurement Manager to join a privately owned national business that works to support the needs of those that struggle to find work.
The role is to support the bid's team in procuring services for contracts won by the company that consist of helping young, old, sick, disabled, offenders and those that have been out of work for a long time find employment and also provide an aftercare service to make sure they stay in employment.
Not only will you find the services required for the contract but you will also be a point of contact for any queries the contract may have and with it have to do some contract management.
When successful you will be responsible for:
• Supporting the bidding team in the contract procurement.
• Procuring the services required for each contract.
• Managing any contracts under yout control with any queries or issues they may face and provide support till resolved.
• Build and maintain supplier relationships and manage expectations
• Become the face of the companies procurement function.
For you to be considered for this role you will need to display:
• Prior experience of procurement within the services industry
• Experience or knowledge of services the company provides
• Flexibility with procurement objective
• Quick response to change
• Strong knowledge of overall services procurement
The role can be based at any one of the companies hubs located across the south (below the midlands) or their central offices in either London or Birmingham. The basic salary bracket is £45,000 to £55,000 with an extensive benefits package.
If you wish to apply for the role then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you wish to discuss the role further do give me a call on 0121 272 8260 and ask for Jack Hawker.