Supply Chain Manager- Immediate start
- Job Reference: 00023214-1
- Date Posted: 14 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Glasgow
- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
I am pleased to be partnering with a Pharmaceutical organisation based in Glasgow, on their search for 2 X Supply Chain Managers that are able to start immediately. This company are currently influential in providing the testing materials and storing samples for Covid-19 across the UK.
The Supply Chain Manager's will be responsible for the inbound flow of goods, timely delivery of goods, planning and identifying solutions to ensure the stores operation runs smoothly.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Ensure materials are readily available, manage the consumption rates, and ensure target capacities are met
* Coordinate the stores requirements for sample processing, procurement, movement of workflow, and removal of clinical waste
* Inform strategic plans and reviews utilises logistical spreadsheets & databases
* Monitor daily receipt of goods including samples
* First POC for inbound shipments
* Work closely with the operations and logistics teams
* Stock control
* Management of 30+ operations staff
Key skills required:
* Previous management responsibility within a supply chain/ logistics environment
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent organisation and project management skills
* Extensive IT and data analysis skills
* Experience working within the Health care or Life science industry
The position is being offered on a temp-to-perm basis, looking for someone to start immediately and is offering a salary between £35,000 and £40,000. You must be flexible to work 4 out of 7 days a week with a total of 37 hours per week.
Please get in touch with Jessica Ingram directly to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age