Supply Chain Manager - ASCEND
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager - ASCEND|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lionel Dembedza|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 16:58|
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Location: Haywards Heath
Would you like to join a company that truly makes a positive impact on the global community through a fun, collaborative environment with likeminded people? Our exclusive non-profit client is embarking on an exciting 2 year program that will improve the quality of life for the less privileged, for this, we are currently seeking a Supply chain manager to head up the large scale international projects supply chain and truly improve the process' fluidity.
As the supply chain manager you will be responsible for the implementation of the programme supply chain strategy and management of end-to-end procurement for the goods, equipment and consumables required to support the delivery of the programme.
Responsibilities will include;
• Implementation and management of streamline supply chain strategies for end-to-end procurement.
• Uphold the internal and external guidelines and regulations and become a contact point on all guideline matters.
• Work collaboratively within internal members to analyse and forecast data gathered from country teams, partners and other relevant stakeholders.
• Escalate programme procurement and supply chain issues to the relevant programme heads.
• Provide support to all members of the supply chain being main point of contact to any and all issues that may arise.
• Previous experience within a procurement environment with external and iternal regulations, preferably with hard to procure items
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to analyse data and identify process issues
• Highly motivated, outgoing, confident individual with a strong work ethic
• Able to work in a fast paced environment with likeminded individuals.
• Able to work with a complex matrix of stake holders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a non-profit organisation and take control of their supply chain to make a difference to the global community through the organisations largest project to date
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus additional benefits. As the Supply Chain Manager, you will have the opportunity to take control, analyse and change current process'
If you feel you fit the above criteria, or just want to know more, don't miss out. For more information on this role, please contact Jack Hawker at Procurement People on 0121 272 8260, or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's