Supply Chain Manager
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Manager|
|Salary:||£38000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 12:38|
Location: Warrington, Cheshire (WA4 6PS)
Shifts : Monday- Friday 08:30- 16:30
Contract Type: Permanent
A Cheshire based company who play a major part in steel industry working on large international projects is seeking an experienced Supply Chain Manager to work within their production facility based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for Production Planning, Customer Service, Warehouse and Stores. Within this role you will monitor and optimise the raw materials and finished product stocks.
As a Supply Chain Manager, your duties will be:
- Responsible for the safety of the supply chain team, and ensure that all operations are in accordance with the company procedures and policies.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, production and customers.
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle.
- Resolve any arising problems, complaints or issues with supply chain.
- Maintain KPIs and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Supervise, coach and train supply chain team.
- Plan and manage projects.
An ideal Supply Chain Manager, will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Must have a Supply Chain Management experience within an Industrial or Manufacturing environment.
- Ideally hold a degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant field.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Solid understanding of SAP
- Highly proficient written and oral communication skills at all levels.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Brilliant holiday entitlement
- Excellent pension scheme
- Employee Assistant program is also offered
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Supply chain manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Material & Production Planning Manager
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£42000 - £45000 per annum