|Salary||Competitive salary, 15% bonus, company car and up to 33 days annual leave. G1||Sector||Facilities|
We currently have an exciting new role available within our supply management team. We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Customer Support Manager. This role is critical to the business, you will be the very heart of a 1.6 billion t/over company. You will manage support for all categories (food, indirect, hard & soft FM) and while location is flexible, it would suit someone living in the South East of England as the team of 3 direct and 8 altogether are mainly based in Stevenage. The role offers a very competitive salary, 15% annual bonus, company car and up to 33 days holiday.
This role will provide a lead for all internal customer(Segment) support requirements from Supply Management and Supply chain. You will oversee, own and develop the internal customer supply chain support function. Utilise industry and external best practice to continual improve the customer experience and overall supply chain service levels. Take the lead in periods of significant service challenge and own communication to all levels of the operational teams.
Continually promote and strengthen the relationship between Supply Management and the operational segment teams, ensuring the maximum benefits in terms of efficiency, supply chain service and ease of operation are derived from the Supply Management strategy.
- Review current structures and customer requirements to propose a best practice and fit for purpose supply chain customer support structure. Utilise external insights to support the positioning and business case
- Lead delivery of refreshed supply chain customer services function based on proposed and agreed structured solution.
- Provide strong professional leadership of the customer service function, ensure clarity of company and department direction, taking responsibility for professional development of all team members and highlight and develop high potential leaders
- Proactively seek and build continuous and meaningful engagement with the business and suppliers to shape services, improve value from the supply chain, and link to segment service requirements.
- Researching, creating and leading strategies to ensure that “customer focus” is paramount
- Integrate with business segments at multiple levels, Operational Directors, Account Directors and managers.
- Deputise for the Head of Supply Chain and Relationships as required.
- Provide an operationally facing link for Supply Management function
- Collaborate with contact centres and customer service teams across other functions to share and review best practice and review of operational efficiencies across teams.
- Strong experience in Supply Chain customer management.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels across the organisation.
- Proven track record in complex relationship management
- Be able to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the business.
- An operational awareness and ability to analyse data and make appropriate recommendations to improve and recover service in support of margins and sales
- A strong ability to influence effectively at all levels, especially in regards to company policies and processes.
- Be organised, methodical and self-motivated whilst having an ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- To be able to demonstrate a flexible ability to pre-determine work load demand and prioritisation skills, to be able to identify the urgent business need for support.
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.