|Salary||£10 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin|
£10 per hour
2 months temporary contract with potential for extension.
Do you have a strong administration background and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Do you have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working to deadlines and within specific timescales?
Are you available for an immediate start and interested in working for a global hair & beauty brand?
This is an exciting opportunity an ambitious individual with administrative experience, ideally within a Supply Chain background, to join a leading manufacturer based in Leeds.
• Review stock transfers to maintain country warehouses at target stock levels and agree with the country operational contact
• Raise the transfer orders in order to make sure that items are dispatched on time
• Be the first point of contact for all supply enquires
• Make sure that all monthly reports are ran smoothly
• Create new stock codes as required
• Support the wider department with administrative tasks
• Experience within a fast-moving business
• Ability to work well under own direction and to tight deadline
• Strong attention to detail
• Great communication both written and verbally
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Benefits include weekly pay, kitchen facilities, training, friendly and supportive team environment and internal opportunities to develop and progress.
Interested? Click to apply!