Supply Chain Admin
|Job Title:||Supply Chain Admin|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Discount Schemes, Bonus Schemes|
|Start Date:||2019-03-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 10:18|
Location:- Wythenshawe, Manchester (M22)
Salary: £20K- £23K + benefits
Contract Type: Temp - Permanent contract
Hrs :- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Supply Chain/Procurement Administrator for a leading manufacturing company to be based on site, supporting the business in achieving business plan objectives.
In return you will receive Corporate perks which include discounted cinema tickets, shopping card, holiday bookings etc, Discounts on household appliances, a site bonus scheme, the option to buy and sell holidays and excellent pension and holidays scheme.
Your standard working hours will be 08:00-16:45 Monday-Thursday and 11:30am finish on Friday's, although there is flexibility to start earlier if preferred.
Job Purpose :-
To be responsible for all daily activities relating to the operational purchasing and strategic procurement administration.
As a Supply Chain/Procurement Administrator your duties will be:
- Place purchase orders for all required items, including direct and indirect purchase requisitions, on relevant systems/manually create if required.
- Maintain the accuracy of all negotiated prices in the system for related bought out items
- Maintain the accuracy of the material master data.
- Procure all items and services ordered, to meet the production/required delivery dates
- Other generic support for the operational purchasing and supply chain activities
- Ensure purchase orders are placed and procured to meet Production demand using the company system, to fulfil customer orders and maintain expected service levels.
- Ensure the accuracy of all prices for the commercial related bought out items
- Processing of order confirmations from suppliers quickly and effectively, liaising with other departments where necessary to resolve queries
- Chasing suppliers for overdue items
- Dealing with vendor issues where stock does not arrive exactly as it should, in conjunction with the Goods In and Quality departments
- To ensure all documents relating to supply chain process are retained in accordance with the company's quality requirements
An ideal Supply Chain/Procurement Administrator will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Experience within Supply Chain/Procurement environment
- Experience in material transactions databases, generating MRP or similar functionality
- Good interpersonal skills, especially ability to be able to communicate externally with suppliers & internally with colleagues both locally & overseas
- Previous SAP knowledge would be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Warehouse Admin Postal Operative
£9.21 - £13.81 per annum
Warehouse Admin days
£9.62 - £12.03 per hour
Business E Solutions Project Manager
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Quality Inspector / Auditor
£30000 per annum
£200 - £250 per day