Assistant Manager - Storage Facility - Part time - Newbury
- Are you looking for a role where you only work two days per week?
- Maybe you no longer want a full-time position or just want a part time role?
- Do you want some freedom when you are at work?
- Are you customer focused and like dealing with customers on the phone and face to face?
You would be required to work Fridays - 8.00am to 6.00pm and Saturdays 8.30am to 4.30pm.
After a period of months, the hours can change to alternate the Saturdays, with either a Monday or Tuesday, if preferred.
You will be working in a small team, so flexibility is important.
You will need to be able to cover your colleagues holiday and any extra cover that is needed.
Do you have a genuine reason for wanting to work part time hours?
I am looking for a person with great customer service skills and is happy working on their own.
This is a responsible role helping customers with their storage needs, from small business owners to residential customers. You need to be sensitive to customers' needs as to why they need storage facilities. You will need some degree of IT literacy as you will be dealing with web enquiries, emails and updating company information. Full training will be given.
There is no lifting required in this role. It is a self-store and customers do their own lifting. You will open and close the storage facilities on your working days and set alarms.
After a training period, you will work on your own. This is a responsible role and you will be a key-holder to the business. Despite working alone, you will take part in regular team meetings and support will always be available to you on the end of the phone whilst working. Along with your main duties, you will also be expected to carry out any other duties that are reasonably asked of you by the company.
- During your employment, it is expected that you deliver the following key skills consistently:
- Customer Focus
- Organisational Skills
Salary & Benefits:
- £9.00 during probation period (3 months) going to £9.50 thereafter. Bonus scheme with OTE of up to £2.00 per hour on top of hourly rate
- Christmas bonus
- Nest pension scheme
- Xmas & summer nights out
- Company uniform
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply on line.