|Location||South West London, London||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.40 - £12.55 per annum||Sector||Sales, Retail|
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for experienced SUPERMARKET ASSISTANTS FOR SW LONDON
As a Supermarket Assistant you will
- deliver the best possible service and availability through excellent customer interaction and processes;
- demonstrating flexibility to meet the needs of the customer and the business.
- deliver outstanding customer service, ensuring that the customer is at the centre of all that you do
- strive to achieve excellent standards of display, availability and cleanliness
- be proactive in helping to drive the commercial performance of the shop, offering ideas for continuous improvements to the operation
- complete tasks as directed by the Floor Manager to support the branch operation, delivering excellent productivity
and service standards
Excellent customer service skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication.
Different shifts are available - day and night.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.