Job Title: Success Factors Solution Lead
Location: Portsmouth, UK- Hybrid
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF47875
At Babcock we're working to create a safe and secure world, together, and if you join us, you can play your part as a Success Factors Solution Lead at our Portsmouth site.The role
As a Success Factors Solution Lead, you'll have a role that's out of the ordinary. The Success Factors Solution Lead is a critical role in the SAP Service and Programme organisation and is responsible for the design, configuration, analysis and support of the SuccessFactors and HCM modules/solutions, including the related integrations and user interfaces to meet the business needs of Babcock cross divisional processes.
Day to day, you'll work closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SuccessFactors and HCM functionality, the solution lead adds value to the SAP organisation through their technical and business process knowledge of this area.
Essential experience of the Success Factors Solution Lead,
- Provide specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in supporting SAP solutions in the area of SuccessFactors, SAP HR (OM/PA) and Payroll (ECC6)
- Leads in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensures all business processes, functional specification, technical specifications, test scripts and training documentation are created and up to date.
- Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Extensive hands-on experience of SuccessFactors and SAP HR design, configuration and support experience.
- Proven experience of managing and leading projects, changes and releases.
- Proven experience of integration design, configuration and support of SuccessFactors and HR. (Boomi & CPI)
- Excellent configuration and support knowledge of HR master data, structures, portlets and reports.
- Excellent understanding of business processes and integrations within HR SAP fleet and related solutions required to deliver the service.
This is a hybrid working role with possibly 1/2 days in the Portsmouth office or when required.Qualifications for the Success Factors Solution Lead,
- A university degree or relevant experience in HR or Information management
- SuccessFactors certification employee central, compensation and recruitment or equivalent.
The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role.Our Benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive ten days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- 'Be Kind Day' enables employees to take one working day's paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
- For the full extensive Benefits package please visit our Careers pages
For over a century Babcock International have helped to defend nations, protect communities and build a better world. To continue, we must adapt, advance and be a sustainable business with a shared goal.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone's free to thrive. We are happy to talk about flexible working - please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.Closing date: 02/06/2023#LI-HYBRIDJob Segment:
CSR, ERP, SAP, Management, Technology