Subway Unit Manager (Fast Food)
|Job Title:||Subway Unit Manager (Fast Food)|
|Salary:||Up to £25,000 depending on experience|
|Start Date:||2019-04-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Katie Shaw|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 11:41|
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Unit Manager to ensure the prompt and efficient preparation and service of all food to the standard outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual and to the client’s satisfaction, whilst maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the Unit.
If you have the ability to monitor, lead and develop a team of people increasing; individual effectiveness through leadership, motivation, communication, coaching and training – this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
40 hours per week, flexibility is a mustMain responsibilities
- Ensure that all brand standards are delivered throughout the shift to ensure complete customer satisfaction – completing all relevant checks, standards, food & health and safety checks and taking necessary remedial action or escalating as required
- Lead the team on shift to deliver the best Subway experience to every guest
- Train and coach team members as required to support them in delivering their roles effectively to Subway Franchise standards
- Manage the stock and order systems for food and consumables
- Establish and maintain satisfactory relationships with individuals at all levels
- Manage and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedures
- Control and monitor the financial performance of the unit and to maintain costs within pre-budgeted targets
- Previous Supervisory experience in a Retail customer facing environment
- Effective communication and customer care skills with patients, visitors, customers, clients, and staff
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels
- Financial awareness in managing budget
- Proficient IT user (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety, Employment and other legislative requirements
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Chef Manager - £25k - Eastleigh - Education Unit
Up to £25000.00 per annum
SECOND CHEF - CONTRACT CATERING UNIT
£10.00 - £10.50 per hour + OVERTIME
£22000.00 - £24000.00
£9.16 per hour
£10.80 per hour