Submarine Systems & Propulsion Lead Engineer
|Job Title:||Submarine Systems & Propulsion Lead Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2019 14:33|
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 dependents on experience
Location: South west
Have you got experience working in an MOD environment? Have you got submarine design and analysis background?
We have a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic and outgoing engineers to join an engineering and defence consultancy. The role is very varied form design, investigation and analysis of nuclear submarines propulsion systems. As the lead engineer you will be task with managing the specification, planning and delivery of specific submarine design change projects.
* HND/HNC or degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline
* Experience in navel or submarine engineering environment
* Understanding of nuclear submarine systems and design
* Worked in an MOD secure environment (SC cleared or can regain clearance)
* Design investigation, analysis, report writing and design change support for propulsion and ship systems.
* Confidence in working with senior management and developing and maintaining key relationships with clients.
* Project management skills and experiences
* Develop work scopes for Sub-contractors.
Due the sensitive nature of the projects only British nationals will be considered. For further information about the role please apply and one of the team will be in touch.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's