Student Placement - Administration Support
|Job Title:||Student Placement - Administration Support|
|Location:||Leeds Thorple Park|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000|
|Start Date:||2019-03-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Downey|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 18:52|
The aim of this role is to provide administrative support in delivering business objectives as defined by the relevant teams across DWP, MOJ and Command Centre. This role will own objectives as agreed in regular planning sessions – ownership defined as being responsible for the delivery of an objective, using the expertise of the wider team to provide content. You will be expected to manage projects and initiatives providing operational services to customers and clients across all aspects of the facilities management life-cycle and will have exposure to and delivery of operational services in diverse customer facing environments.Main responsibilities
- Work with business and client stakeholders to ensure timely and detailed updates to actions, plans and objectives
- Support the command centre work scheduler and planning team with workforce planning
- Work alongside the performance reporting team to understand client KPI, analyse data and identify improvements
- Work within Command Centre listing in to client calls to understand service requests, level agreements and escalation points
- Produce management information relating to the progress of business objectives and business plans
- Compose, edit and type letters, mails, reports and other documents along with general administration support.
- Maintain strict confidentiality on work undertaken
- Work on selected projects as and when required.
- Communicate with all clients, visitors, and company personnel in a professional and polite manner
- Support with co-ordination of third party relationships as required.
- Competent with Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Understanding of operational facilities management
- Ability to manage own time, and deliver objectives under direction
- Planning and organisational skills
- Demonstrate high level of communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Relationship building
- Educated to ‘A’ level standard and must possess O Level/ GCSE Maths and English Language.
- Excellent typing skills. Intermediate knowledge of the following packages: MS Office; (Word, Power Point, Excel and Visio)
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to articulate self verbally and in writing, including taking and compilation of meeting minutes and actions.
- Demonstrates initiative and anticipates needs
- Self-starter and self-motivated with ability to prioritise and schedule work under conflicting pressures
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of discretion, tact and confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to multi-task
- Organised and methodical
- A can-do attitude and a sense of humour, calm and balance
Our mission is improve the quality of life of Sodexo employees and all those we serve, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate. We work to improve the well-being of people across the globe through our unique range of expert services and the talent of our teams. As one of the world’s largest employers and a
company of “people at the service of other people,” we are committed to being an employer of choice – providing jobs for our people, as well as training and opportunities for internal promotion to help our employees move up the career ladder.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's