|Salary||£10.00 per hour||Sector||Education & Training|
This is a temporary role to cover sickness but may provide you with further opportunities within the organisation.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To support the College in the monitoring and tracking of full and substantial part time student attendance and punctuality.
- To act as mentor to students who find it difficult to sustain regular attendance and fall below the agreed College attendance levels.
- To support a caseload of students on a variety of vocational programmes at various levels.
- To be responsible for ensuring that students are positively and effectively guided and supported through every stage of their programmes from application for entry onto a course to progression to further education, training or employment.
- Have direct experience of working with post 16 students.
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent and level 2 in numeracy and literacy.
- Have a Certificate in Education and an Advice & Guidance Qualification, or Counselling.
- A DBS is essential, ideally on the auto update service.