|Job Title:||Student Immigration|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 11:45|
Essential skills required:
- Proven change management skills accompanied with significant experience of managing the development of service and people.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage relationships, establishing and maintaining trust.
- Good communication skills, ability to work as part of a team and to pay meticulous attention to details, enthusiasm for and commitment to high quality service provision.
- Ability to gain new skills quickly.
- This role will be part of the Student Systems and Administration Management Team. The post holder does not require to have specific knowledge of UKVI policy and regulations as they will be supported by an immigration consultant.
- Professionally qualified/relevant degree, plus substantial experience in a similar or related roles.
- Substantial vocational experience demonstrating development through involvement in a series of progressively more demanding work/roles.
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of the regulatory framework relating to Tier 4 student migration, Sponsor obligations, and relevant legislation and policy in this area.
- Proven change management skills accompanied with significant experience of managing or contributing to major projects and / or managing the development of significant teams.
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to manage relationships, establishing and maintaining trust and support
- Strong influencing skills; use of interpersonal skills, effective presentation skills (both orally and in writing), awareness of others' views, and ability to amend delivery to suit audience.
- Good analytical skills, innovative approach to problem solving and ability to communicate clearly on complex/specialist subject areas.
- Ability to interpret and synthesise complex policy and legislation and provide reports detailing options for action
- The appointee must be able and willing to work under pressure: a balanced approach will be required.
- Previous experience of planning for the best use of resources, including strategic planning and how to translate into action with appropriate contingency planning skills.
- High level of digital skills including experience in designing complex management information reports for a range of audiences.
- Significant experience of developing and implementing strategy.
- Proven experience of team development and leadership with extensive line management experience including evidence of performance management experience.
- A highly developed customer-focussed approach to service delivery with proven experience of leading motivated teams to deliver excellent customer service
- Established networks within the UK HE Sector, and with key staff and agencies connected with student immigration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's