|Salary||£12 - £14.2 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
A well-established company at the forefront of its sector are looking for experienced fabricators/welders on a permanent basis, in this role you will be working out of a large site offering great working conditions.
Position: Fabricator / Welders
Salary: £12 - £14 p/h (37.5 hours per week + Overtime)
- Fabricating and Welding of carbon steel (structural steel – channel, beams, frames, skids ect.)
- Following weld procedures, reading engineering drawings and working to tolerances
- High standard of fabrication working with carbon steel (relevant coding's or qualifications being previously held) Stainless Steel experience would be beneficial
- Proficient in Mig welding
- Extensive experience of working with structural steels, welding, fabricating, cutting and aligning of frames within given tolerances
¬- Use of various hands tools/ power tools and machinery such as saws, grinders ect. and the use of overhead cranes (In house training for overhead cranes will be conducted)
(Own hand tools required)
Call John on 0121 450 50 20
At Technical Network we use our relationships to represent Talent and Industry - with our specialist recruitment knowledge connecting the two.
We specialise in manufacturing, engineering, scientific, aerospace, automotive and food & drink recruitment, focusing on technical and design roles from Executive positions right through the organisation to maintenance and production staff.
We've been around a long time, so we really know our industries and sectors inside out and top to bottom. So with us your time is always well spent.