Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£25000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: Company Car OR Car Allowance|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Willey|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 13:48|
Location - Plymouth
Salary - £25,000 - £29,000
Reporting to - Senior QS
One of the region’s leading contractors with a network of offices and range of services to offer their clients, are looking to strengthen their business by appointing an enthusiastic and dedicated Assistant Quantity Surveyor. Specialising in providing maintenance and refurbishment services to Local Authorities and Social Housing Associations with vast numbers of housing stock across Devon & Cornwall, firm offer their clients a first class service and a commitment to quality.
Benefits of the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor -
- Company car or car allowance.
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holidays.
- Laptop + Phone.
- Clear career progression as well as investment in your professional development.
- Pension scheme + life assurance.
- The company offers a variety of workload, job security, further training and opportunities to progress.
Applicants will -
- An experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience working within Property and Maintenance OR be willing to learn.
- Experience with managing budgets or within accounts is advantageous.
- Be fully IT literate, particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills, a team player and quick to pick up new skills.
- Have a genuine interest in construction and/or ambitions to gain Quantity Surveying experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's