|Salary||£33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 27 days holiday + bank holidays, 7% pension||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
We are looking for an experienced Structural Engineer to join a successful engineering consultancy in Cardiff. This business has several offices around the UK and works across a number of sectors including; civil and structural engineering, transportation and geotechnical.
We are looking for a Structural Engineer who is interested in working on local projects both new build and refurbishment including small and large schools, large multi-storey RC and Steel frames and smaller bespoke buildings.
Crucially we are looking for a good designer who enjoys building lasting relationships with clients and other designers. Project management will be a key part of this role so someone confident with an outgoing personality is essential.
This consultancy has contemporary offices in a convenient location just outside Cardiff and is using state of the art design, analysis and modelling software.
- Design experience relating to building structures
- The ability to communicate
- Work delegation
- Well organised and hard working
- In depth knowledge of the design process
Responsibilities will include:
- Hands on design
- Project delivery
- Liaising and building relationships with clients, contractors and architects
- Managing projects from inception to completion with minimal support
- Delegating work to a design team
- £33,000 - £40,000 per annum
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Industry leading flexible working package
- 6 month salary reviews