|Salary||£27000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus scheme, 25 days holiday flexible working||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
Due to a healthy forward workload, a highly regarded Design Consultancy are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer to join their thriving Bristol Office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, and residential sectors.
- Working as part of a team on interesting projects large and small.
- Play an active role co-ordinating design with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural
- Designer and Fastrak Building Designer.
- Working to produce quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- Working towards Chartered or associate status (MICE or MIStructE), AMIStuctE.
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
- Report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
- Full clean driving license
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.