|Job Title:||Structural Engineer|
|Salary:||£38000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday|
|Contact Name:||Patrick Jones|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2018 19:35|
Due to a healthy forward workload, a highly regarded Design Consultancy are looking to appoint a Structural Engineer to join their thriving Bristol Office.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, and residential sectors.
- Working as part of a team on interesting projects large and small.
- Play an active role co-ordinating design with other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural
- Designer and Fastrak Building Designer.
- Working to produce quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
- Working towards Chartered or associate status (MICE or MIStructE), AMIStuctE.
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
- Report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and software essential.
- Full clean driving license
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and has a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday, study trips
£27000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday, flexi time, work from home
Graduate Structural Engineer (Surrey)
£26000 per annum
Principal Structural Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits
Structural CAD Technician
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: CPD, 25 days holiday, bonus, flexi time