Structural Concrete Product Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Concrete Product Engineer|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cunningham|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2019 09:56|
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Gain specification of structural concrete products by offering practical, cost effective solutions to problems posed by specifiers and product end users.
- Review, manage and respond to enquiries.
- Provide training and support to team members.
- Provide technical support to the structural concrete product sales team to secure orders.
- Resolve manufacturing issues with production.
- Attend site meetings as required to discuss specific requirements or address problems.
- Work with and assist in in the current program of product development and improvement to ensure that suitable cost-effective products reach the market.
- Ensure compliance with all personal obligations under Health & Safety legislation and to adhere to Company H&S policies and procedures, whilst working within and striving to improve the Safety Audit.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Engineering Degree or Masters in relevant discipline.
- Experience in Concrete structural products.
- Experience in the design / use of concrete products or masonry.
- Proficient in Autocad.
- Wide a broad-based engineering and manufacture knowledge.
- Design / drafting skills.
- Drives Results, vision and purpose.
If you are interested please contact Jack Cunningham on 07767671293 / email@example.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday
£25000 - £33000 per annum
£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday
Senior Structural Engineer
£38000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 7% pension, 27 days holiday, flexible working
£30 - £35 per hour