Structural Concrete Product Engineer
|Job Title:||Structural Concrete Product Engineer|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cunningham|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 10:27|
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
* Gain specification of structural concrete products by offering practical, cost effective solutions to problems posed by specifiers and product end users.
* Review, manage and respond to enquiries.
* Provide training and support to team members
* Provide technical support to the structural concrete product sales team to secure orders.
* Resolve manufacturing issues with production.
* Attend site meetings as required to discuss specific requirements or address problems.
* Work with and assist in in the current program of product development and improvement to ensure that suitable cost-effective products reach the market.
* Ensure compliance with all personal obligations under Health & Safety legislation and to adhere to Company H&S policies and procedures, whilst working within and striving to improve the Safety Audit.
Qualifications & Experience
* Engineering Degree or Masters in relevant discipline
* Experience in Concrete structural products
* Experience in the design / use of concrete products or masonry
* Proficient in Autocad
* Wide a broad-based engineering and manufacture knowledge
* Design/drafting skills
* Drives Results, vision and purpose
If you are interested please contact Jack Cunningham on 07767671293 / email@example.com
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday, study trips
£27000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: 5% pension, 25 days holiday, flexi time, work from home
Graduate Structural Engineer (Surrey)
£26000 per annum
Principal Structural Engineer
£45000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, flexible benefits
Structural CAD Technician
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: CPD, 25 days holiday, bonus, flexi time