Part 2 Architect
|Job Title:||Part 2 Architect|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Randle|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 16:33|
An opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant has arisen with leading consultancy specialising in residential Architecture in Newport.
The consultancy is well known for the strength and reliability of their work and expertise in the housing sector from site design right the way through to the end working with national housing developers and social housing.
The company is ideally looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with previous experience working with a housing developer, with a strong knowledge of planning applications and building regulations. If successful, you will be working across the team with all members who have a varying range of experience.
Responsibilities Part 2 Architectural Assistant:
- Assist on creating the brief to colleagues
- Liaising with other members of the design team
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Assist on planning applications and appeals
- Visit site for inspections
- Proficient on Revit
- Comes from a background in residential
- Good knowledge of building regs, planning applications and construction stages
- Able to liaise and co-ordinate information and queries with clients and third-party design consultants/suppliers
- In practice experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's