|Location||Plymouth, Devon||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stores Supervisor for our client on the outskirts of the city pay rate is dependent on experience for a 6 month contract hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00am til 4:00pm.
The role will involve overseeing a team of 3 people, stores / warehouse experience along with supervisory experience is a must along with valid FLT and driving licence. Candidates will need strong IT and organisational skills along with being flexible.
Duties will include -
- The packing, booking and despatch of all goods to end customers on time and freight is arranged to meet these deadlines.
- Receive all products through goods inwards and ensure all records are booked on time, accurate, and maintained.
- Ensure all goods delivered are receipted correctly on the computer system
- Deliver all receipted goods to the correct stock location.
- Work with Manufacturing and Logistics staff to achieve and maintain 95% On Time Delivery
- To ensure all products is packed and identified correctly prior to shipping.
- All products direct or manufactured must be despatched on time.
- Minimise cardboard packaging material & after consultation with Assembly Leading hand re-order stock.
- Ensure freight is arranged and documentation is correct and available for despatch
- Obtain Custom documentation when required
- Maintain correct levels of consignment stock in Tool store.
- To carry out fair and honest staff appraisals annually and identify any high potential employees for career development.
- To inform superiors of any possible unplanned expense or varianc
If you are the right candidate for this position please click apply now or call the Plymouth Acorn office