Store Optimisation Protection Analyst
|Job Title:||Store Optimisation Protection Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Xavier Ayling-Brasnell|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 13:14|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Store Optimisation Analyst this is a full time temporary to permanent position based on the outskirts of Plymouth working for a large company who are constantly expanding. Excellent salary and good location to get to on public transport but parking is available. As a Store Optimisation Anaylst you will be working in modern office with a friendly team.
The role will involve assisting in developing, implementing and maintaining margin protection and oversight strategies to meet agreed company objectives. You will report to the Margin Protection Analyst.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need the following:
- Have clarity about how performance will be measured.
- Have a proven background in Retail Head Office support roles.
- Be able to proactively plan your time and priorities.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial awareness.
- Self starter, motivated and enthusiastic.
- Team player.
- Numerate - able to demonstrate analytical skills.
- Written Skills - Able to demonstrate effective report and letter writing skills.
- Self-sufficient PC skills to include - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
- Experience with relevant marketing software applications.
- Have a clean drivers license and own car.
If you are the right candidate for this role please click apply now or call Xavier in the Acorn Plymouth office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's