|Job Title:||Store Keeper|
|Salary:||£8.86 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Morris|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2019 15:17|
£8.68 per hour depending on experience.
Working for a leading national utility company based in Castleford, we are currently recruiting for a Storekeeper initially for a 3-6 month assignment with a high possibility of extension into a 12 month + role.
Main duties will include:
- Carry out tasks allocated by Charge Hand in a safe and efficient manor adhering to logistics method statements.
- Help and complete FLT/bund inspection and Daily Risk assessment sheets.
- Keep accurate account of stocks.
- Serve at stores counter
- Computer input using Oracle CFS
- Keep stock labelled and in its correct location.
- Unload delivery vehicles checking items with advice note.
- Locate new stock.
- Sort out job kits for onward delivery.
- Keep paperwork up to date.
- Collate paperwork for returning job kits to central warehouse.
- Work in warehouse yard as and when required, dealing with cable and plant deliveries and collections.
- Carryout deliveries as and when required.
Candidates must hold a Valid FLT Counter Balance Licence and a Full Driving Licence
Previous experience in a similar role is essential as well as the ability to communicate clearly with customers, work as part of a team.
Hours - Monday to Friday between 8am and 5.30pm although flexibility may be required.
(37 hours per week)
Benefits include free parking, kitchen facilities, possibility for assignment extensions, third party discounts, weekly pay and paid annual leave.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Class 2 Driver
Up to £10.00 per hour
Class 1 HGV Driver
£9.80 - £11.94 per hour
HGV Class 1 Driver
£10.80 - £13.00 per hour, Benefits: Overtime Rates Available
£29000 - £31000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday Pay for PAYE Drivers
£12.00 - £19.00 per hour