Stockbroking Operations Assistant
|Job Title:||Stockbroking Operations Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.63 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-09 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 09:48|
Pay Rate: £9.63 Per Hour
As one of the UK’s largest financial groups, Our client scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues’ ambitions. As part of the group you’ll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is an 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday. The shift operating hours will be in between 8am to 9.15pm, with an occasional Saturday morning (9am to 1pm) . During your first few weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- Deliver first class professional written and verbal service to internal and external customers through the accurate completion of administrative tasks within a team environment. This will cover the range of products and services offered by HSDL including ISA's, Self Invested Personal Pensions and Online Investment Accounts
- Carry out a range of assigned clerical/technical support tasks, ensuring that the work is completed, authorised and recorded accurately and adheres to specified Group policies and business procedures. Readiness to refer to more senior colleagues where appropriate
- Thoroughly scrutinise all documents and requests for validity and ensure transaction input is performed with high levels of speed and accuracy, Raise routine correspondence where appropriate
- Work within the parameters set by your Team Manager to meet your work allocation and personal and professional development targets
- Build relationships typically at peer level across the business in order to clarify facts, verify technical details, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues. You will be expected to escalate these as appropriate
- Record all customer complaints received in line with the group complaints handling policy, take ownership for resolution and resolve complaints, 80% of which should be dealt with at first point of contact (FPOC) or within 48 hours, identify root cause and work with the relevant business team to address this
- When required demonstrate the flexibility to support other business areas
- Strong customer service experience
- Administrating experience is needed
- Good numerical skills
- Experience of working in an execution only stock broker or financial services environment desirable but not essential. Alternatively experience gained in a banking, accounting, book keeping or other financial discipline
- A positive approach to Customer Service is essential, with strong written and verbal communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- IT literate, comfortable with the use of keyboard and software applications and mail merge functions
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential to go permanent
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you’re interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you’re right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK’s largest financial services groups.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's