|Salary||£10 per hour||Sector||Miscellaneous|
You will be responsible for overseeing the Stock-take Assistants with their roles in preparing the sites and setting up structure at head office in readiness for the stock take process. This involves setting up stock sheets where necessary, and liaising with sites to ensure they have the information they need prior to stock-take. You will also be responsible for ensuring stock information received is in useable formats, and leading the team to valuing the stock after the stock count.
You will be responsible for:
• Communicating with sites to ensure they are prepared for the stock take and understand all the head office requirements
• Preparing Stock sheets using Excel
• Separating consumables from previous stock-takes to create a value
• Contacting suppliers to request up to date price lists
• Reconciling opening and closing stock balances
• Preparing stock movement journals
• Reviewing work from Stock Take Assistants
• Organising and training Stock Take Assistants
What you need to be great at this role:
• Excellent IT skills especially advanced excel, and confident in picking up new systems
• Excellent communicator at all levels of the business
• Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly without getting lost in the detail
• Be confident in working alone, and as a part of a team, whilst maintaining communication with the Head of Commercial Finance & Reporting
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.