Stock/ Purchase Admin
|Job Title:||Stock/ Purchase Admin|
|Salary:||£19500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 12:32|
Are you available foe a 12 month maternity cover?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity...
We are seeking a Stock / Purchase Administrator for our client based in Banbury.
As part of the team in Banbury, you will be providing comprehensive and effective purchase and stock management for the companies UK operation.
The post demands a high level of IT literacy, sound analytical skills and a professional approach at all times.
Main duties -
- Manage and maintain the company's purchase of raw materials and finished goods using the company's ERP system
- Responsible for local stock file maintenance
- Monitor service level, trends, patterns and report on areas of concern
- Responsible for analysis and determining actions relevant to the rolling forecast including min and max stock requirements
- Raising appropriate paperwork in-line with ISO9001 quality management system
Skills and experince required -
- Previous Stock Control Management / Purchase experince
- Sound educational background and relevant qualification such as CIPS or similar
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and Word
- Great attention to detail and communication skills
This role is a full time position based on a 12 month maternity cover, the successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday.
The salary of this role will be 19,500k.
If you have the relevant experince and are seeking a new role, why wait...
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's